dōTerra Lotus Diffuser - The Lotus diffuser uses a highly efficient real time atomization technology to effectively diffuse essential oils into the environment. The essential oils are atomized into minute ion particles and active oxygen anions, which are more easily absorbed by the human body than oils diffused by conventional diffusers. dōTERRA® is pleased to be the exclusive distributor of the Lotus diffuser to you and your family.
What Makes This Product Unique?
• Completely combines natural water and pure essential oils through ultrasonic waves without the use of heat
• Essence of the oils is not destroyed with heat
• No Fire danger
• No carbon dioxide generation
• Fine micro particles are diffused throughout the area
• 5 micron (very small) particles penetrate well
• Easily covers a 300 square foot room
• Beautiful design includes a soft light
• Pleasing lines of the diffuser doesn't look like a space age oddity or some type of drug paraphernalia device
• When diffusing a soft led light creates a relaxing atmosphere
• Easy to use
• Front panel rotates down to add water and oils
• Easy control allows either continuous or intermittent operation
• Automatically shuts off if water level becomes too low
• Efficient use of essential oils
• 3 to 5 drops diffuses for one hour
• Use a wide variety of oils for a multitude of helps, for example:
- On Guard for disinfecting
- Lavender, etc for relaxing/sleeping
- Breathe or Eucalyptus for breathing
- Wild Orange for atmosphere
- endless possibilities
This dōTERRA-Lotus Diffuser has a special air pump designed to disburse essential oils in a micro-fine vapor where they stay suspended for several hours to reduce airborne infectious pathogens, fungus, mold, and freshen the air with natural fragrances.When essential oils are diffused, the molecules are broken up into micro-fine mist particles. These mist particles stay suspended in the air for long periods of time. Not only does this reduce bacteria, mold and odors in the air, but these micro-mist particles also benefit those who inhale them.
Don’t mask the odors.
Diffused essential oils don’t just mask odors; they actually alter the structure of the molecules that create odors and render them harmless! Another huge benefit is that diffused essential oils increase the available oxygen in the room while producing negative ions.
Diffusing releases oxygenating molecules as well as negative ions, which kill microbes. Testing at Weber State University proves conclusively that diffusing essential oils kills life-threatening airborne micro-organisms.
Research also shows that cold-air diffusing certain oils may:
* Reduce bacteria, fungus, mold, and unpleasant odors.
* Relax the mind and body, relieve tension, and clear the mind.
* Help with weight management.
* Improve concentration, alertness, and mental clarity.
* Dispel odors.
Ideas for diffusing
1. Cinnamon can assist with colds, coughs, and flu when diffused.
2. When Cassia is diffused it can assist with fevers, colds, flu, low vitality, chills and will support the digestive system.
3. If headaches, mental exhaustion, and depression is something you’d like to rid from your life, Grapefruit is the oil you will want to diffuse.
4. Put a few drops of Eucalyptus in a diffuser to assist with bronchitis, flu, and hay fever.
5. Frankincense when diffused creates a pleasant fragrance, yet at the same time can be beneficial with bronchitis, headaches, and pneumonia.
6. Diffusing Lavender oil may support the body’s natural defense against air borne sensitivities to the skin and immune system. It can create a very relaxing atmosphere.
7. Citrus Bliss elevates everyone’s mood when diffused.
8. Lemongrass oil diffused can be used for nervousness and as an insect repellent. It is also great to revive the mind when feeling lethargic and to energize as well as relieving fatigue.
9. To help stop nocturnal teeth grinding, diffuse Serenity while sleeping. This can also help calm overactive or hard to manage children.
10. To stop colds from becoming severe, diffuse On Guard at the first sign of the cold.
11. To promote sleep and feelings of peace, diffuse Marjoram. It can also prove to be beneficial when diffused for asthma, bronchitis, poor circulation, coughs, physical exhaustion, headaches, tension, insomnia, sinusitis, anxiety, nervous tension and stress.
12. Wild Orange when diffused can assist with colds, flu, nervous tension, and relaxing for children at bedtime.
13. Diffuse Peppermint oil in the room while studying to improve concentration and accuracy.
14. If you want a calming and relaxing atmosphere, diffuse Ylang Ylang.
15. Diffuse Purify to clean the air and neutralize foul or stale odors.